You may be asking, “How do I file an insurance claim?”
First, check your home insurance policy and make sure you are covered.
Then call Lifetime Roofing of America to give you a free estimate on your wind or hail damage. If you think you have hail or storm damage, call your agent. The claim process will get rolling and then give us a call. We then will inspect for damage that way when the insurance adjuster comes out we can compare our estimate and theirs so we can make sure your claim is handled right.
- We have worked with just about every insurance company out there and know the processes they use.
- Our roofing teams have years of experience.
- 24/7 emergency repair services.
- Licensed, professional repair team.
- Over 27 years in North Texas.
- Storm Damage Repair Services.
- In the event the claims adjuster thinks there wasn’t any considerable damage, Lifetime Roofing of America will be by your side to prove the issue.
- Lifetime Roofing of America works for you and will make sure the insurance company doesn’t underbid the roof.
- There will be a deductible to pay if a company says they are going to pay if they are cutting corners on your material or labor.
If you are concerned with your insurance premium increasing after you file a claim. It’s likely there are several insurance claims by other homeowners locally so the rate is probably going to increase regardless.