In North Texas, we are prone to storms that you should be prepared for. In addition to heavy rains, storms can also bring hail, high winds, and even ice, all of which can cause damage to your roof. Storm damage needs to be repaired quickly to prevent additional damage to your roof and your home. While preventive measures can decrease the overall damage that may come to your property, it is important to have a reliable partner for hail damage repair. This sort of damage can cause multiple problems from a sagging roof deck, gutter problems to shattered window glass. Lifetime Roofing of America, Inc. can provide all of your repair needs, including roof repair and replacement, window replacement, gutter replacement, exterior painting and more.
Is Your Roof Showing Signs of Damage?
Signs of roof damage include:
Your insurance company will cover catastrophes and storm-related damage. At Lifetime Roofing of America, Inc. we work with your insurance company after repairs are approved so you don't have to.
- Missing, loose or dented shingles
- Granule loss on your shingles
- Damaged seals from ice dams
- Missing portions of the roof
Hail Damage Repair
In the DFW area, hail is more common than most people think. During thunderstorms, chunks of ice ranging in size, hardness and shape can come down in the form of hail. Damage from hail varies based on weather conditions, but generally, it is your roof that takes the most damage from hail storms. At Lifetime Roofing of America, Inc. we specialize in hail damage repairs for shingled roofs. We will inspect your roof and provide a free estimate so that you know what to expect with your repair project.
How will I know if I have hail damage?
- Granules on your shingles are falling off
- Shingles are bruised, punctured or fractured
- You see damage to metal vents, gutters, flashings, AC units or siding of your home
Check to see if the company is really local.
Beware of storm chasers, meaning they are not from the area. They may even throw up a quick website to
act like they are local. Repairing or replacing a roof is a major construction project. Check review sites
and other links on Google to see if they really are a local roofing contractor. The best place to check is the
North Texas Roofing Contractor Association is the best place to check. hail damage is difficult to
identify, even if you get up on your roof sometimes it is there and you have overlooked it. Storms with
high winds can also cause damage by lifting you tiles up. If your neighbors have damaged you probably
do too. Just because you don’t have a leaky roof doesn’t mean that your roof hasn’t been damaged by a
storm. And if major damage is discovered years later, it’s too late to make a claim with the insurance
company. When there is heavy storm damage in our area, companies from out of state rush to come in.
These are the storm chaser we spoke of. As you know there is always a hook. Beware of the free roof
We are Nation Wide’s Preferred Roofing Contractor. When their clients have damage we get the call!
That’s a major endorsement of the quality of our work. Lifetime Roofing of America has over 27 years of
experience working in North Texas.
You may be asking, “How do I file an insurance claim?”
First, check your home insurance policy and
make sure you are covered.
Then call Lifetime Roofing of America to give you a free estimate on your wind or hail damage. If you
think you have hail or storm damage, call your agent. The claim process will get rolling and then give us a
call. We then will inspect for damage that way when the insurance adjuster comes out we can compare
our estimate and theirs so we can make sure your claim is handled right.
● We have worked with just about every insurance company out there and know the processes they
● Our roofing teams have years of experience.
● 24/7 emergency repair services.
● Licensed, professional repair team.
● Over 27 years in North Texas.
● Storm Damage Repair Services.
● In the event the claims adjuster thinks there wasn’t any considerable damage, Lifetime Roofing of
America will be by your side to prove the issue.
● Lifetime Roofing of America works for you and will make sure the insurance company doesn’t
underbid the roof.
● There will be a deductible to pay if a company says they are going to pay if they are cutting
corners on your material or labor.
● If you are concerned with your insurance premium increasing after you file a claim. It’s likely
there are several insurance claims by other homeowners locally so the rate is probably going to